METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- GPAY (Google PAY)
- AfterPay: Buy now, pay later in four interest free installments
- All payments are processed in Australian Dollar
- To avoid international transaction fees, we recommend you check out with Paypal, who will charge the transaction in your local currency.
- Your bank may also charge you international transaction fees.
- Prices listed in other currencies are indicative only and may not be the final amount you are charged because the bank which issued your credit card determines the exchange rate you will be charged.
- Afterpay - The final amounts charged in NZ or US currencies may differ from the amount displayed on our website. All prices in other currencies are indicative only.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you choose to pay for a service or product using the secure credit card payment facility available at this site you will be asked to provide your credit card details, your name, a shipping address and your email address. These details are required so that we can ship your order – your invoice will be emailed to you when you complete your purchase.
We protect the security of your credit card information in every online transaction by using the latest online security methods:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, encrypts information you input from your computer to our servers. For details on our SSL certificate, when on the payment page click on the pad-lock icon on the top left of your chosen browser screen .
- Our servers are state-of-the-art and are hosted on Shopify's Secure Servers.
Flip Flop Labs will not try to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.