Camo Compression Leggings
Camo Compression Leggings
Hip-Style: Booty Lifting
Spandex: High Spandex(>20%)
Item Type: Leggings
Fabric Type: Knitted
Model Number: 61HWSC
Waist Type: high
Pattern Type: Camo Print
30 Day Returns.
Returns Process at Flip Flop Labs
You can return your item within 30 days after receipt if the item is unused with the original tags still attached and in the original packaging and must be in resalable condition.
In case of a damaged product or a wrong product, we can offer an exchange, online credit or refund you for the cost of the item purchased as instructed by you. Please note, we do not offer refunds for change of mind, choose your products carefully.
CONDITION OF RETURN
All product(s) must be returned:
- unworn and unwashed
- with all original tags still attached
- not smell of perfume, deodorant or washing powder
- free of make-up or tan marks
All shoes must be returned:
- for hygiene reasons shoes are not returnable unless faulty or not as described.
- in original packaging unopened / boxed (if received with shoe box)
- without postage labels
- Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges.
- If you would like to exchange an item, we highly recommend that you purchase the replacement size prior to sending back the return and we will issue you with an e-Voucher once we receive your unwanted item.
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED
- On Sale items (unless the item(s) are faulty or have a manufacturing defect)
For hygienic reasons, the following cannot be returned:
- underwear, intimates including bikini's
ASSESSING THE RETURN
Returned product(s) will be assessed and we will notify you if your return has been accepted. Nonreturnable items and/or returned items which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
REFUNDS & PROCESSING
- Returns are generally processed within 3 business days of receiving your return
- Please allow 3 to 5 business days for us to process refunds.
- Note that all transactions that incurred a payment fee will be deducted from refund before processing (i.e. Credit card fees or Afterpay fees)
For security reasons we only refund to the original payment method used for the purchase.
If you are unsure if your product qualifies, simply contact us here.
To start your return process - click 30 to start.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- GPAY (Google PAY)
- AfterPay: Buy now, pay later in four interest free installments
- All payments are processed in Australian Dollar
- To avoid international transaction fees, we recommend you check out with Paypal, who will charge the transaction in your local currency.
- Your bank may also charge you international transaction fees.
- Prices listed in other currencies are indicative only and may not be the final amount you are charged because the bank which issued your credit card determines the exchange rate you will be charged.
- Afterpay - The final amounts charged in NZ or US currencies may differ from the amount displayed on our website. All prices in other currencies are indicative only.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you choose to pay for a service or product using the secure credit card payment facility available at this site you will be asked to provide your credit card details, your name, a shipping address and your email address. These details are required so that we can ship your order – your invoice will be emailed to you when you complete your purchase.
We protect the security of your credit card information in every online transaction by using the latest online security methods:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, encrypts information you input from your computer to our servers. For details on our SSL certificate, when on the payment page click on the pad-lock icon on the top left of your chosen browser screen .
- Our servers are state-of-the-art and are hosted on Shopify's Secure Servers.
Flip Flop Labs will not try to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.